advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Jumat, 18 November 2011

Table and Chair Redo

Update


This is an update of one of my very first posts when I started blogging.  (Only 3 pictures and a few words.  Hope I've improved)   Anyway, I'm joining  Before Blogging Throughback Thursdays linky party  to show off something done before starting to blog.  Since refinishing the table I have been using it in my little dining nook and have used it for many table settings.  You can see my Thanksgiving tabletop below.



This table and 4 chairs have been sitting in my basement for years.  I finally  got around to painting them and I love them in my little dining nook.

                                                                      Before

                                                                            
                                                                             After

                                                                                
                                

That was the extent of the post.


Here is the latest tablescape.  It's my Thanksgiving table.  A very elegant  simple one since I am going to my
daughter's for Thanksgiving.  No cooking for me!  Well I do have to bring a salad if that counts.












Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

     I'm also sharing this with
  

 DebbieDoos Newbie Party

and

Freshmen Friday at Home Savvy A to Z




 
Barb
                                                                                                                        



                                                                                 

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com