advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Minggu, 04 Desember 2011

Looking Glass

My Holiday Copy Cat is taken from the December issue of Better Homes and Gardens on page 92 called Looking Glass.



 I didn't have the big bowl to do the arrangement in so I used a glass cake plate and cover.



I had the bird, the balls, the fake snow, the greens are from my yard, and I had just purchased the nest when I was at Bachmans.
I changed it up a little by adding the balls around the cake plate.  It was quick and easy and I think it turned out great.









And there you have a quick, easy Christmas Decoration for no money.
I'll be sharing this at DebbieDoos Holiday Copy Cat.

All next week I will be partying with these gals at the Christmas Blogger Block Party.

 


I hope you will check them out!
Merry Christmas
Barb


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com