advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 02 Juli 2012

Jesse's Barn

Hi everyone.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I'm sorry I didn't get around to everyone's blogs as I was busy at a family reunion at my daughter's.  What a fun time we had.  I will tell more about it and show some pictures another time.  But for today I am showing you the back side of Jesse's barn as I said would for this week's Barn Charm.  You can see the front side of the barn here in my post of the 1894 Barn.



I love these old windows in the barn... 





And the flowers next to it.






Here I caught Jesse contemplating his next garden.





I'll show you pictures of the old granary another day.


Sharing with Barn Charm


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.


Until next time,


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com