advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Kamis, 23 Mei 2013

Dandelion field

Today is finally sunny after 5 or 6 days of gloomy weather.  Everything is green though and the dandelions are prolific this year.  I took a little drive in the country the other day and found this field of dandelions.

I don't know what this old car is doing sitting at the edge of the field.  It almost looks like someone  is sitting in it, but there's not.


A little closer view.


A different view of the field



Thank you all for you prayers and condolences during the passing of my mom.  They are much appreciated.
I haven't felt much like posting or commenting and the posting will probably be sporadic for the next few weeks.

I hope you all have a great Memorial Weekend.

Until Next Time
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com