advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 14 September 2013

Little Hummers

I finally got some good shots of the little Hummers.  I had taken down the feeder and replaced it with another feeder when it was so hot.  All that was coming to the Humming bird feeder were flies and wasps.  The other day I noticed a little Hummer flying around that feeder.  So I hung the Humming bird feeder back outside my kitchen window.  Here's the little guy ready to enjoy lunch.


A closer look


There are 4 for sure that are fighting over a spot.  There were 2 feeding here but by the time I snapped  a shot one was flying away.  You had see a little of him at the top of the photo.  The other is watching him leave.



I could stand and watch them all day.  It's especially fun to see the 4 of them fighting over a spot.  They don't seem to want to share.


You all have a wonderful weekend.
I am doing a rain dance.  Hoping some of the rain from Colorado comes our way.  We really need it.

Thanks for stoping and I'll see you next time
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com