advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Minggu, 22 Desember 2013

Merry Christmas!

I didn't do much Christmas decorating this year but here are a few pictures of what I did do.

Kitchen cabinet I repainted last year.


Arrangement on the Kitchen table



3 of my lighted houses




My Nativity  Scene with a drawer as the manger.
Oops. I see one of the trees was tipped over.  



This will be my last post for this year so I want to wish all my followers a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.  Thanks for all your kind comments over this past year.  I appreciate every one of them!

  See you in 2014!
Hugs,
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com