advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 05 Februari 2014

Barn quilts

I haven't posted a photo of a barn in ages.  I haven't even been out taking pictures of any in this cold snowy weather.  But when I was at my daughter's for Thanksgiving I found these 3 with barn quilts.







I'll be sharing these with Rurality Blog Hop

Rurality Blog Hop #49

Sorry I haven't been around to visit all of you lately.  I'm trying to stay off this computer so I can keep focused on going through my mom's things and cleaning out.  While looking for a bill for her taxes, I started going through my filing cabinet.  I'm happy to say that I found the bill and have cleaned out several file folders.

Thanks for stopping by and all your kind comments on the Frozen Falls.
Until Next Time
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com