advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Jumat, 14 Maret 2014

Look what I see

Some randomness for Friday over at Nancy's A Rural Journal

One

Could spring be working it's way in.  I see puddles in the driveway.


 Two

Temps in the 50's



Three

Green grass peeking through the snow.



Four

A little Spring decorating



Five

This has nothing to do with spring.  It's the fact that I have been sick for the last week and haven't gotten around to posting.  I'm feeling better everyday but still not over this awful cold or virus that I have.  I think everyone around here has had it and it finally got me down.  I will be having some medical tests done next week that have nothing to do with my cold.  I'm asking for your thoughts and prayers as I am not certain what the outcome is going to be.  I will let you know when I find out though.

Thanks for stopping.  Please stop over at Nancy's Blog to see lots more randomness.

Until Next Time
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com