advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 14 April 2014

My Booth

Here is it the middle of April and I have not published one post this month.  I have been kind of overwhelmed with life lately.

Last week my daughter came down and helped me redo my booth at the lighting store.  Here is a couple of photos what it looked like when we finished.





There was going to be a Woman's Expo in town over the weekend so I know there would be a lot of ladies around.  I went back today to see if anything sold and it looks so bare.  The table and chairs sold along with some other things.  I didn't have my camera with me so I can't show you what it looks like now.  I need to get it restocked.

I went to my daughter's at Waconia over the weekend to see my granddaughter in another Show Choir.  Besides being in the main choir she and 3 girl friends sang New Girl in Town from Hairspray.  It was so cute.  So fun to spend time with the grandkids.

Sorry I haven't been around much.  I have been visiting some but maybe not commenting.  Thanks for all your kind comments on my last post.

Have a great week and I'll see you next time.

Barb

p.s.  All the photos in my header were taken last spring.  We had a few spring like days last week.  This week it it cold again.  I don't think it even got above freezing today. :0(

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com