advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Kamis, 19 Juni 2014

Stay Sky Aware

That's been the words to live by this week as we have had a very rainy, stormy week in Minnesota.  Not so much where I live (other than the 5 inches last Sat) but many places have received 10 or 12 inches of rain or more. And there is flooding in many parts of the state.

One evening as the clouds were pulling away and the sun was setting it created a very orange sky and colorful clouds.




Photos are all SOOC



Last week I spent several days in the Black Hills of SD.  I have close to 200 photos that I will share here and there as I get them edited.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.
See you next time.

Barb

By the way, the consensus of the old car in the last post is a Chevy Corvair.  I think you are right.


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com