advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 10 November 2014

More Barn Quilts

Goodbye Fall, Hello Winter.  It's snowing here in Minnesota and I'm not ready for that yet.  I am still showing pictures of barn quilts from last summer.


How often do you see a bird house and a picket fence next to a barn!




This close-up shows the names of the family members

Sharing these with Amy at The Barn Collective
&

Thanks for all you comments on my last post!  I am still having trouble finding time to visit all of you.  Sometimes I visit but don't leave a comment.  Just know I am thinking of all of you.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week and I'll see you next time.

Barb


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com