advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

Score...for Free

Yesterday as I was going to the swimming pool for water aerobics I passed a house with a big dumpster in the yard.  I went back later and asked if they were moving.  They said no they were just cleaning out the basement as they had water in it.  I asked if they minded if I took anything.  They said go ahead take anything you want as it is going to all be thrown out.  So here is what I got for free.


Two red wooden folding chairs


 An exercise bike,  2 painted crates, a crate with graphics and a wooden stool






I also got a movie real, a black tray and an old muffin tin.



 I power washed them and left them in the sun to dry and then went back and got a few more things.

An old wooden ladder that is a pale, pale aqua and more wooden crates.



I think I am going to have to have a sale!

Linking up with Debbiedoo's Newbie Party

I appreciate all of you that stop by and your kind comments.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com