advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 15 Agustus 2011

Sunflowers and Ivy blooms

Driving down the highway the other day I came across a couple of fields of sunflowers.  I just had to stop and take some pictures.  While I was taking pictures, two other gals stopped to take pictures also.  I hope you enjoy these sunny flowers




The wind was blowing so they aren't standing as straight and tall as they can.




I wish I had a high powered zoom so that I could have gotten the full effects of the acres of these happy sunny flowers.




Remember the Ivy bloom I showed you in my last post?




I was sure that I had planted an Ivy plant that was almost dead from my mom's pot.  You probably all thought I was crazy thinking the Ivy was blooming.  Well in a way it is, but it is an Ivy Geranium and it is getting another bud on it.  What a nice surprise.  I'll get a picture of it when it opens.

I hope you are all having a good week.


Barb

I am linking to  DebbieDoo's Newbie Party
Stop on over and see what all the Newbies are doing.

I'm also linking to
A Southern Daydreamer
and
Fishtail Cottage 
If you get a chance, stop by these blogs and see what other bloggers are doing.

Does anyone know why blogger is not showing followers or letting people join as a follower on some of the blogs?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com