advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 12 Mei 2012

Hey, where's our lunch?





 I took this picture last June of two Baby Robins sitting at the table in my back yard.  Their mama did finally come with lunch but I didn't get her picture.


If you want to see Baby Robins from the time they are eggs until they leave the nest click here.
This is really cute.  I hope you enjoy it.
 
A little update on my flooded basement.  A week after the flood  there is still a big mess.  The wet stuff  has been hauled up to the dumpster, but I have a lot more to go through and organize.  While I have the dumpster, I might as well clean out the garage too.  This is going to take forever, because apparently I have become a hoarder.  At least that's what my kids say.  They don't see the potential in all the junk.  :0)


Thanks for all your kind comments and have a great weekend everyone!  Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers.


Until next time.



Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com