advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 23 Mei 2012

Peonies and Salvia

My peonies really bloomed over the weekend.  I'm glad I captured them because after a hot and very windy day they are about done.




I had this old blue chair without a seat in the garage and I put my Salvia plant in it.  The wind kept blow it over in the stand I had it in.  I  like it better sitting in the chair and it didn't blow over.
















I'm linking to 
Fishtail Cottage for Cottage Garden Party #4

Cottage Garden Party - button (3)

Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

and

A Return to Loveliness 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

Until next time


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com