advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 22 Oktober 2012

Barn Quilts

Here are a couple of barns with quilts I found while at my daughter's back in August.  This first one is a twofer.  A white barn with a quilt and a typical red barn. These were taken at dusk.





The next one was taken in the middle of the day with bright sunlight.  I really like the blue sky and the white barn with the blue barn quilt.





I hope you enjoyed seeing the barn quilts.  If you would like to see barns from around the world hop over to Barn Charm at Bluff Area Daily.  You will see many different styles of barns.

Thanks for stopping.  Have a great week.
Until next time

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com