advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Kamis, 18 Oktober 2012

Milk weeds

These pictures are a little dark and dreary.  Maybe that is my mood today.  It is cold and rainy here but that is a good thing because we need the rain so bad.


I saw the pulmonary doctor on Tuesday.  He didn't have an answer for my shortness of breath, other than he thinks it is obstructive.  He wants to see the scan I had after my thyroid cancer surgery a year ago.  He said that can sometimes cause obstruction in the airways of the neck.  I also have slight sleep apnea and he wants me to try the CPAP to see if that helps.


I won't be posting and commenting as much as I have to get caught up on things around here.  Plus I took a water color painting class and want to do some of that. I also have several pieces of furniture I want to paint. So if you don't see me around as much it is not because I've forgotten you.  I just have a lot I want to do.




Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.
I'll be around as much as possible.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com