advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Minggu, 23 Desember 2012

Christmas Lights

I remember riding around looking at Christmas lights when I was a child.  It was one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time.  I still love doing that today.  The other night I went out with my camera and took a few pictures of the neighborhood.

I made this one into a Christmas card for you.  The picture really doesn't do it justice.


I love that you can see the Christmas Tree in the window here.


I would hate to have to hang the lights in these peaks .


I love the simplicity of this one



This is a beautiful B&B


Which one is your favorite?

Linking to Madge's Christmas Cheer.

Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!
See you in a few days.

Barb


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com