advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 05 Desember 2012

Sunrise over the pond

This picture was taken at sunrise the morning I was coming home from my sleep study.  I posted another photo here.


Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days.  Life has interrupted posting and commenting. But I have been stalking some of you when I've had time...just not commenting.
I stayed with my mom over the weekend as she was having so much pain in her back she could hardly walk and get herself to the bathroom.  I took her to the doctor on Monday and she put her right in the hospital and ordered an MRI thinking she had a stress fracture in her back.  The MRI didn't show any fracture in the lower back where the pain is.  So she is having another MRI on Thursday of the upper back.  In the meantime she is in the hospital and they are trying to keep her comfortable.  It is looking like she will have to go to the nursing home for some therapy to get her strength back and see if she will even be able to return to her apartment.  It's been a tiring 5 or 6 days.  I will post and comment as time and my energy allows.  I hope you are all having a good week.

Linking to:
 Watery Wednesday II
Barb




0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com