No, it's a jet and it's contrail streaking across the cold Minnesota sky.
I had my 3rd sleep study Thursday night and I was hoping for some early morning shots on the way home. But the roads were so icy and I had a big truck behind me so I didn't dare pull over.
When I got out of the car at home I saw this jet streaking across the sky. Sad that it's the best photo I could get this last week. I did get a couple of videos though of falling snow. Carole over at Caroles Creative Corner in Australia wanted to see some falling snow. I will post one or two next week.
I got my mom moved to the nursing home yesterday. She was still in so much pain and they have given her all the pain meds they can without going to morphine. They think it is muscle spasms caused by small stress fractures in her back and that just takes time to heal. I have to get over to see how she is doing today.
Well I hope you are all having a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by! See you next time.
Barb







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar