advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 04 Februari 2013

One more early morning picture

Good morning everyone.  At least it's still morning here.  Sorry I haven't been around to visit the last few days.  I've been busy getting mom settled in her new apartment.  I moved her to her apartment from the nursing home on Friday and have been spending time with her while she gets settled in.  Last night I went to a fun Super Bowl Party.

Anyway here is one more early morning shot of a barn.



Linking to Barn Charm

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.
Until Next Time
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com