advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Jumat, 05 Juli 2013

Five Random Facts on Friday

1.  The weather in Minnesota has been beautiful for the last several days.  Today is starting to get hotter and higher humidity.

2.  My roses have been loving this weather.  They are going wild this year. You can hardly see the old bike.


3.  My cherry tomato plant is starting to produce some ripe tomatoes.  I ate these 2 the other day.



4.  Many of you start the day sitting in your gardens with a cup of coffee.  I'm not a morning person but I get up and go to water aerobics to get me going in the morning. It feels wonderful when I'm done,

I know I already posted this picture once

5.  I end the day sitting in the back yard in my chippy old rocking chair with a magazine and a glass of wine.



Linking to Nancy's Random 5 Friday.

As always, thanks for stopping.  Have a wonderful weekend
See you next time

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com