advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 09 Juli 2013

Yard Birds

The other day I caught this robin gathering stuff to make her second nest of the season.  She really had her mouth full.  I couldn't believe she could carry that much. These were taken through my screen door so they aren't the best quality.




I have several morning doves coming to my yard but this one is a lot lighter in color than the rest. And of course a grackle had to get in the act.


Up date.  TexWisGirl identified this dove as a eurasian collared-dove.  It has a different coo that you can hear here

Linking to Wild Bird Wednesday Stop over and check out birds from all over.

Thanks for stopping.  I hope your week is going well.
Until next time

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com