advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 19 Oktober 2013

Emanuel Lutheran Church

I have often seen this church off the highway a ways when I drive to and from my daughter's at Waconia.  The last time I was there I had to take a detour that took me right past this church so I had to stop and take a photo.  It is the Emanuel Lutheran Church and School at Hamberg, MN.  I thought it had such a pretty church and spire.  Around back of the church was a large cemetery.




Linking to InSPIREd Sunday


Thanks to Beth and Sally  for hosting this meme.  Stop over to see other churches and spires from around the world.

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful Sunday

Until next time

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com