advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 07 Oktober 2013

It wouldn't be Monday without a picture of a barn.  This barn is located near Mille Lacs Lake in central Minnesota north of the Twin Cities.




I had taken my friend, Eugene, to see his grandson play football in Onamia on Friday evening.  Then we planned to go on to Duluth on Saturday to see the fall colors on the North Shore of Lake Superior.  The trip didn't go quite as planned.  The weather in Duluth was miserable...rain, fog, wind, and cold.  So we called our grandkids that are attending college at the U of M Duluth and had them meet us at Grandma's Restaurant down by the lake.  We spent a nice couple of hours with them visiting and having lunch .  Since you could barely see the lake we decided to return to Onamia.  We did see some pretty colors near Onamia and Mille Lacs Lake though.  So it turned out to be a nice weekend in spite of the weather.

Here are a few of the colors we saw.








Since I was gone over the weekend, I didn't get around to visit all of you.  Am trying to get caught up today.

I hope you all had a great weekend and will have a wonderful week ahead.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time.
Barb

P.S.  Here is the link to the next installment of Linda's Itsy Bits and Pieces pictures of the Bachman House.

Linking to Tuesday Muse at Nancy's A Rural Journal
&

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com