advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Jumat, 03 Januari 2014

5 random facts

Today is Friday and it's Random 5 Friday over at Nancy's  "A Rural Journal".  Since the weather is crappy and not nice to get out, I thought I would post 5 random, boring facts.

1. I was going to go to Marshall today to get some blood work done since the weather was supposed to be warmer.  Instead we are in a blizzard warning.  Even though it's not snowing the winds are so strong that they are causing white out conditions.

2.  While I was not feeling well on New Year's Day, I finished the book "One Breath Away" by Heather Gudenkauf.  Tanya Breese at Around Roanoke had mentioned that she was reading it and it sounded good.  So I checked it out from the library and it is a good mystery.

3.  When someone mentions a book that they are reading, I go to Amazon and read the reviews and the few pages that they let you read.  That way I know if I might like to read it and then go check it out at the library.

4.  Since the weather has been so cold and I haven't been out taking pictures I think I will go back through my archives and post some of those photos.

5.  I've decided that I will spend a half hour or so a day sorting things in the basement.  So I guess I better get at it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.  Stay warm and sage.
'Till next time
Barb


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com