advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 21 Januari 2014

Word of the Day - Doldrums

Rose  over at Rambling Wild Rose did a post about doldrums.  Number 3 of the definition describes how I'm feeling.  It's been a long cold winter and I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like that.  Yesterday I had an appointment with the eye doctor right after lunch.  I had planned to stay in town and do some shopping and then go to the Y to swim.  After my appointment it was snowing and blowing so bad that I came right home.  I wasn't feeling productive so I sat and read a book the rest of the day.  I haven't been down in the basement the last 3 or 4 days.  So much for my 1/2 an hour a day.  I have completed one project that I will show you though.

The top part of this cupboard I got from a neighbor who was moving about 2 1/2 years ago.  It was filthy dirty and this photo does not even show how dirty it was.  It has sat empty all that time. The bottom cupboard has been in the basement for years and was full of laundry products and other junk stuff.  I forgot to take a picture before I cleared off the shelves.





I liked the color of the top part and I had some paint that was similar in color.  So I painted the whole thing with that after cleaning off all the dirt.  Then I collected all the bottles and vases that were scatter around the basement and put them in here.




It looks so clean and fresh and all organized.  Now on to another project.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are having a productive day.
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com