advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 31 Oktober 2011

Christmas Table Copy Cat

Debbiedoo's is having a magazine copy cat party.  Here are a couple of pictures of what I copied.  They are from BHG Christmas Ideas Magazine.



I chose this because I had everything except the apples.   I had some leftover burlap that I cut in strips and fringed for the table runners.  I had the round mats and red and white dishes.  I used my champagne flutes and a vase with one of my dried hydrangeas.  The greenery I cut from my garden.




 I didn't have any grapevine, so I used red dogwood branches around the place setting.





Then I changed out the centerpiece with a cloche and this is what the table looks like.




I think I like this better.  What do you think?

I am joining the Magazine Copy Cat Challenge  at Debbiedoo's
and the Cloche Party at A Stroll Thru Life

I love these parties.  Thanks Debbie and Marty for hosting.  Stop on over and see all the creative ideas you can find on these sites.

Have a great week.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com