While on my vacation in New Hampshire we visited the town of Chester. Many of the homes and businesses had these great scarecrow people in their yards. This is only a few of the many we saw.
Bride and groom
Wood cutter
Deer Hunter
Bee Keeper
Who's that with the farmer and his wife? Cindy how did you get in there?
The Headless Horseman. Do you see his stick horse?
A family
The Bounty Hunter
At a park in Chester a fisherman is fishing off the covered bridge. Volunteers built this covered bridge over a
waterfall in the park.
The following 3 pictures are of Mike's yard. His yard is amazing.
That's it for today. I will be posting more pictures of my vacation in a day or so.
I hope you are all having a great week.
Barb
I'm linking up today with Fishtail Cottage for Outdoor Fall Decor







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar