advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Selasa, 04 Oktober 2011

Outdoor Fall Decorating

I'm not doing much outdoor decorating this year.  Just doing some fall things in my window boxes and a little in the back yard.

Here are some pictures of the window boxes.  I love changing them with the seasons.



I added some of my dried hydrangeas, some branches from my cranberry bushes, a fall garland, and some fake fall leaves.



There is still some of the wandering jew and kale that I had planted last spring.  Then I added some berry stems and some red dogwood branches.


I stuck in some small gourds as well and added some Japanese lantern light covers to some of the little lights.


Just a couple of touches of fall in the back yard.


Some fall leaves and sunflowers in my asparagus fern on the old treadle sewing machine, a twig pumpkin and a real pumpkin underneath.


And some gerbra daisies added to the asparagus fern in the window box on the garage.



I hope you are all having a colorful fall.


Barb

Linking up with A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
Outdoor Fall Decor Thursday's at Fishtail Cottage
Fresh-Cut Friday at Rose Vignettes
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com