advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 28 September 2011

City Tour

Yesterday was a beautiful fall day in Minnesota.  In the 80's and bright blue skies.   I just had to get outside and enjoy it. I decided to take a tour of my city little town and snap some photos of the fall color.  Here are some of the trees around town.




 An old brick building covered with vines.


A small garden  taken care of by one of the flower clubs.







Our little town had an F5 tornado in 1968 and this is a memorial garden to the people who died.





A metal sculpture stands at the site where a damaged tree stood for years.  The tree  finally rotted so the sculpture was made to take its place.  It's known as the Tornado Tree.


This little stone building was once a gas station years ago.  Now it stands as a landmark on the corner of a main intersection.





Last but not least a look at my back yard and my cranberry bushes that I planted 3 years ago.




Giveaway going on HERE
I hope you had a beautiful fall day.

Linking to
Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer
and
DebbieDoos Newbie Party
Please stop by these blogs and see the fun things going on
 there.
 
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com