advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 07 September 2011

Last Rose of Summer

I guess it's been a couple of weeks since I posted anything.  I have been busy getting ready for and having a garage sale over the weekend.  I was worn out afterwards.

Today I am showing the last of some flowers from the garden.  My shrub roses are blooming again.








Some were growing so tall that I cut them off and made a pretty center piece.


 



Here are a few other flowers that are still blooming

 The hummingbirds  are loving the Lantana.  I wish I could capture a picture of them.

The clematis still has a few late blooms.  I thought it was done blooming long ago but  some new growth produced a few more flowers.


 The sedum has started to bloom and the hydrangeas are starting to turn so I guess fall is here.


I picked some of the hydrangeas to put the in a basket to dry

.
Now I think it's time for me to start decorating for fall!

Happy Fall ya all!
Barb

I'm linking to the following

                                                                               

Fishtail Cottage for Cottage Flora Thursday



0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com