advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 26 September 2011

More Fall Decor

I changed the table top that I did in the Fall Decor post last week.  I found these placemats at the Thrift Store for $1.00, and the two plates for $1.50.  I thought they would look great on my black table.  I had everything else.




This was the table top before


And this is what it looks like now


Which one do you like best?



This is a picture of pine cones that I painted in watercolor a few years ago.  It is hanging on the wall next to the table.  I did it in a Botanical watercolor class.  It is very detailed and took quite a long time to do.



Here is a closeup .


I purchased this end table at a second hand store a couple of year ago, had a piece of glass cut to fit the top and added sand, sea shells, leaves, and tiny lights.  I could change this for the seasons, but I leave it decorated like this year round.




Just a few more touches of fall in the living room.





That's it for my fall decorating for today.



Linking up with

DebbieDoos at the Newbie Party
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
HomeSavvy A to Z Here


Have a great week!
  Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com