I have to tell you that I love leaves!
Next is the kitchen table.
One of these
Next is the little table that I used in the Copy Cat Magazine post here . It is so fun to decorate it. I used a pottery vase that my daughter made for me, a mirrored tray and a leaf candy dish and some fall leaves. Did I mention I love leaves?
The next is a side table next to the couch. It is just a simple fall arrangement.
The red leaves scattered on the table are from my maple tree that I dried last fall. The leaves haven't turned yet this year.
Next is the wreath on my front door. It is a square artificial wreath that I've had for several years and it is so fun to change out the wreath with the seasons.
From the inside looking out.
That's it for today. I'll show more of my fall decorating later.
This week I'm linking to
Debbie Doo's Newbie Party
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Dear Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Have a great week everyone. Until next time
Barb








0 komentar:
Posting Komentar