My neighbor came over the other day and asked if I would like some hostas. I thought why not, I can use something behind my garage. There's nothing there except moss. So today I went out to plant them. I was going to dig up some purple flowers that are taking over in the garden and plant them between the hostas. But when I went to dig them up there was a humming bird on them, so I left them there for now.
No this is not the hummingbird
He was flitting around so fast it was hard to catch him, but I did get a couple of pictures. Not the best but you can see him/her.
I had another pleasant surprise as I walked around the corner of the garage. Two baby Morning Doves snuggled in the
weeds garden.
One did get up and walk a little ways but the other one sat in the same spot all afternoon.
Last but not least my sedum is looking better every day.
Well that's it from my garden today.
I'm linking to Fishtail Cottage for
Cottage Flora ThursdayUntil next time
Barb
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar