advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 06 Februari 2012

Frosty Morning

Saturday morning I woke up to a beautiful frosted world.  We escaped the blizzard that hit Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa.



I decided to go to the Wheels Across the Prairie Museum at the edge of town and photograph the big red barn with the barn quilt.  The barn is the main museum, but there are many other old buildings there, plus as steam engine and some boxcars.






I love this little sign that was in one of the gardens.











I am supper busy this week so I will be back in a couple of days to visit and comment.  Have a great week.


I'm linking to Barn Charm at Bluff Area Daily

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com