advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 13 Februari 2012

Rose bowl and playing with my camera

In my last post I told you about my fun day yesterday.  When I got home last night my corsage was pretty wilted but the rose didn't look too bad.  So I took the bouquet apart and floated the rose in a bowl with some of the fallen petals and baby breath.  I set it on the table and started playing with the Aperture on my camera.  I have never used that setting before.  Here are some of the pictures.  Don't asked me which pictures used which setting because I don't know.  All I know is that I like the way the pictures turned out.







The were all taken with different settings last night with only one table lamp on.  I am going to be practicing using the different settings on the camera instead of using auto all the time.  I have been reading the camera manual which isn't always easy to understand.  I purchased an e-book called "Improve Your Photography...How Budding Photographers Can Get Pro Results" by Jim Harmer.  The reviews said it was easy to understand and I agree.  But I will need lots of practice.

I'm linking to the Newbie Party at DebbieDoo's
and Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

I hope you have a great week and a Happy Valentines Day!

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.


Barb





0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com