When I first started blogging and saw all the cloches, I knew what they were but didn't know what they were called. I didn't have any of the traditional ones but when I started looking around the house I found all kinds of things that I could make cloches out of. I've used this cake plate and cover in several vignettes. For Easter I have two bunnies, ceramic Easter eggs and some moss.
Then I have this smaller one that I have on the table with some decorated cupcakes, some Easter grass and Easter M&Ms
I think the bunnies got out of their cloche and are trying to get at the cupcakes!
I have this cheese dome siting on my bakers rack with a little nest and bird.
Also on the bakers rack is a bird cage with a pretty blue bird and some moss.
I think the bird is trying to get out and into this bird house.
I will show you the bakers rack when I finish getting it decorated for spring.
There you have my cloches for Spring and Easter.
Linking to Marty's Cloche Party at A Stroll Thru Life
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great Spring!
Until next time
Barb







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar