advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 10 Maret 2012

Sunlit Flowers

This is a bulb garden that I received for my birthday.  The sun was shining on it the other morning so I quick grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures.  Then I downloaded the latest version of Picasa and started playing with it.

This one is using the Vignette



 I don't think I did anything with this one




This is the focal black and white
 


Another Vignette



 I think I just highlighted this one a little.


I like the Focal B&W.  It just colors the focal point a little.  I used that in the post of my Thrift Store Tabletop Here but I had called it Soft B&W.  There is another edit called Soft Focus.

I am sharing these with Karen at My Little Home and Garden for Sunlit Sunday


Spring is in the air!  I hope you are all having a wonderful sunny weekend.

Until next time.


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com