advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sabtu, 24 Maret 2012

Sunlit Sunday

The last two days have been beautiful here in Minnesota.  Sunshine, temps around 70, and no wind.  My daughter came yesterday and brought me some pussy willows from her yard.  She made a nice bouquet for me in my $5 vase I showed you awhile back.



 I spent today cleaning out my flower beds and racking leaves from under my bushes.  I can't believe how many leaves there were!  It is great to see the sun shining on my hen and chicks and my iris.  The grass has really turned green.  My neighbor was even out mowing her lawn on the 24th of March.  Unheard of in Minnesota.









I hope you are all having a great weekend with pleasant spring weather!

I'm linking with Karen at My Little Home and Garden for

Sunlit Sunday








 

Until next time


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com