advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Kamis, 21 Juni 2012

Garden Flowers

With the wacky weather we've had for the past year, the earwigs, and the fact that I haven't gotten a lot of weeding done,  my gardens this year aren't looking the best.  Everyone's daylilies have some kind of fungus with the leaves turning yellow and few blooms.  So I have taken pictures of individual flowers to show you.



Lily


Clematis 


Beebalm 


Beebalm taken late in the day with a few rays of sun shining on them.  I like their shadows on the garage wall.



                       
                                                            Daylilies taken late in the day.





Annabelle Hydrangea

We had  rain and wind last night and some of my hydrangeas are flopped over on the ground.  I hope they will return to standing up.


Linking to Cottage Garden Party #8

Cottage Garden Party - button (3)




Thanks for stopping by!


Until Next Time


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com