advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Kamis, 14 Juni 2012

Horse Farm

One evening I was out at the little park on the edge of town and these are some photos of a horse barn and some horses right next to the park.   I later ran into the gal who owns it and asked her if I could take more close up pictures and she said of course.  So I will do that soon.  For now these are the ones I shot from farther away.









What's that object in the sky?  You'll have to wait and see  my Sky Watch post.



Rural Thursday Blog Hop

and


Thanks for stopping by!

See you next time.


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com