advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Rabu, 27 Juni 2012

Jesse's Gardens

When I posted the 1894 Barn here, I told you that the owner, Jesse, has some great gardens and I would go back and get photos.  Well I did, and here they are, all SOOC.  He has a lot of trees and so has a lot of shade plants.   He also has a lot of garden junk art in the gardens and it is done very tastefully. 
























These are old lightning rods.




Don't you just love this potting bench with the big old sink.

For Friday Fences I will show you some fences from his gardens.
And I will show you the back side of the barn and the old granary at next weeks Barn Charm. 


Linking with
 Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday #31
Fistail Cottage for Cottage Garden Party #9
2805 for Potpourri Friday 
Have a Cup of Mrs. Olson for Share Your Cup Thursday #15
A Rural Journal for Rural Thursday Blog Hop #23


As always thanks for stopping by.  I hope your week is going well.


See you next time.


Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com