advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 13 Agustus 2012

More weeds, wild flowers, and a barn

This barn is not pretty and it sits right in town.  Farmers bring their pigs here to be shipped to market.




But I thought this side of it made a pretty picture taken in the evening light,






Linking to Barn Charm 

We had more rain yesterday which we are so thankful for, and it has cooled down into the 70's.  My kind of weather!  

Several of you asked what kind of camera or lens I bought.  It is a point and shoot, Canon Power Shot SX260HS with 20x zoom. I can't afford a big camera and lens, and my arthritic wrists wouldn't be able     to hold it..

I will be taking a break for the rest of the week to be with my grandkids before school starts.  I will miss joining my favorite linky parties, but I will visit when I can.

Until next time, have a great week!

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com