advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Minggu, 12 Agustus 2012

Playing with my camera

While I was out playing with my new camera the other day I took this picture.  Can you see the barn?   It's just a spect in the center of the horizon.


I zoomed in a ways and this is what I got.



I zoomed in all the way and this is what I got.  I have no idea how far away that barn was.  It's not the best photo, but it is a lot closer than I could get with my old camera.  With the old camera I probably wouldn't have seen much difference from the first shot.



I'm lovin' it!

Have a great week.

See you tomorrow with another barn for Barn Charm.

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com