advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 20 Agustus 2012

Yellow Barn

I'm back after having a great time with my daughter and grandchildren.  I'll show pictures later.  I also spent time with my cousin.  We were out looking for garage sales when we spotted this yellow barn.  We drove in and asked the lady if we could photograph her barn.  She was happy to let us.  She said the barn was her pride and joy. She and her husband had restored it and added a new roof twice.  I'm sure glad they did because it is a beauty.









Linking to Barn Charm

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Until next time.


Barb




0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com