advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 26 November 2012

Beauty of a Barn

It was a very busy Thanksgiving and weekend.  I was on the go for 4 days and today I am trying to catch up and rest up.  Sorry I haven't gotten around to visit much but will try to catch up in the next few days.

This beauty of a barn is located on a farm site and has been in the same family for about 100 years.  The family that lives here does not farm the land but they do a beautiful job of keeping up the place.

These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago.  I love the shadows of the trees on the side of the barn and the silo.








Linking to Barn Charm 113

Thanks for stopping and have a great week!

Until next time

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com