advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Jumat, 02 November 2012

Green Plants for Green Day

Remember this plant I showed you last week.  I found out it is a Zulu Wonder.  A South African plant Plectranthus  Ciliatus.  
My plant.


My daughter's plant.  Just beginning to bloom



More of my green plants that I am overwintering in the house

Ivy that I pulled out of the my window boxes and planted in this pot.  I'm not sure what is growing in the center.  Weeds I think.  I've pulled them out now.


An asparagus fern


And a mixed planter of Wandering Jew, Ivy and a Spike Plant.



Will see how many of these I can keep alive this winter.

Linking to Green Day at Raindrops and Daisies

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.  Until next time

Barb



0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com