advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Kamis, 08 November 2012

Country Scenes

Here are a few rural mailboxes I've seen on my travels around the countryside.








Yesterday traveling down the highway I noticed this leaning barn off in the distance.  I had never noticed it before.  Maybe because of the trees.  So I drove down someone's driveway to see if I could get a better look.  There was no road past the barn so I took this picture from my car at the end of their driveway.



I thought about walking down to it, but then I saw this deer hunter in blaze orange sitting in a tree stand and I decided maybe I better not.  I might get shot. I think he is looking at me through his binoculars.  Maybe I'll go back some day and ask the owners if I can walk up and take pictures.



Please stop by to see all things Rural!

Thanks for stopping and have a great day.
Until next time
Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com