advertisement
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Senin, 08 April 2013

Foggy morning

This  morning I had to go  to the next town over to get a hair cut and it was really foggy.  I love taking pictures of fog so when I drove by this barn I had to stop and take a photo to share at barn charm.


Stop over at Barn Charm 130 to see barns from all over.

We had a little rain last night and now they are saying we could get quite a bit of snow on Wednesday.  When will winter ever end.

I'm not sure if I will be posting any more this week or how much I will make it around to visit.  I have a really busy week.  But I will stop by if I have time and I will be thinking of all of you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Until next time

Barb

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Label

Recent Posts

game online

Text Widget

Pages

traveling

Copyright © Barb’s This and That | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com